1. What is Cashlog?
Cashlog is a mobile payment service solution. Our mobile payment platform lets you buy goods online using your mobile phone number. Your mobile shopping experience will be fast (no lengthy forms, no credit card required, no hidden fees) and 100% secure. Any goods you buy are added to your phone bill or deducted directly from your prepaid phone plan.
2. What do I need to do to use Cashlog as a mobile payment solution?
Cashlog is the fastest way to pay digital goods and also the easiest because you use only your mobile phone. It is the most accessible mobile payment solution because you don't have to use bank transfer or a credit card. Here's how it works: Select the item you want to buy from our merchants' websites and click the Cashlog purchase button. Insert your mobile phone number and confirm the purchase with a unique PIN received via SMS.
3. What can I buy through Cashlog mobile payment?
You can buy digital goods and services available on any Cashlog merchant’s website.
4. Do I need a debit/credit card or bank account?
No. You only need a mobile phone account (pre-paid or post-paid with sufficient credit).
5. What mobile phones does Cashlog work with?
Any mobile phone and smartphone: it doesn’t matter which phone you have, you only need a text message feature.
6. How long does a Cashlog transaction take?
A Cashlog m-payment transaction usually takes 10-15 seconds.
7. What if the mobile phone is prepaid?
If your mobile phone is pre-paid the charge will be deducted from the balance on your phone bill at the same time of the mobile transaction. Of course the phone number must have enough credit to pay, otherwise the transaction fails.
8. Which Carriers are supported?
We suggest you to check out our Carriers and Coverage page for details.
9. Are my personal data safe?
Of course. We use the best security protocols and technologies. We care about your personal data and ensure it's kept secure and private. For more details see our Safe & Secure page.
10. Are there any additional fees during the purchase process?
No, there are no additional fees. All text messages received during the purchase status or during the customer registration process are free.
11. I entered my phone number but never received a text message.
This could be a temporary problem with your mobile carrier, or you may have insufficient funds on your pre-paid mobile phone. Alternatively, the phone number could be temporarily blocked. We suggest you retry the mobile purchase process after a few minutes and make sure you enter the correct phone number. If you've tried repeatedly but have no success, please contact us.
12. How will I be charged and where can I see the purchase details?
At the end of the mobile payment process you will receive a purchase confirmation by SMS. The charge will appear directly on your mobile phone bill. After the mobile purchase, if you are not a registered customer, you can see purchase details on the Track Purchase Status page using your phone number and the 5-digit purchase code we sent you by SMS; if you are a registered customer, you can see the last purchase and all previous transactions in the private area.
13. I inserted my phone number and PIN but I didn't receive the purchase code.
The mobile transaction has not been confirmed and no charge has been deducted from the balance on your phone bill. We suggest you to retry the mobile purchase process from the merchant’s website.
14. I forgot my purchase code. How can I recover it?
If you are a registered customer you can log in and see all your mobile purchase details at Transaction Page, if you are not, please send us all information about the mobile transaction through the Contact Us form.
15. I forgot my password. How can I recover it?
Please visit Forgot Password Page and follow the instructions.
16. The mobile payment has been completed but I never received the goods. What do I do?
Don't worry. We suggest you contact the merchant's Customer Care, and also send us all the information about the mobile transaction via the Contact Us page.
17. I've subscribed to a digital service. Where can I see the details?
If you are not a registered customer, you can see subscription details on the Track Purchase Status page using your phone number and the 5-digit purchase code we sent you by SMS; if you are a registered customer, you can monitor all subscriptions in the subscriptions page within the private area. In addition, all users receive a monthly SMS detailing any active subscriptions.
18. I've subscribed a digital service and I would deactivate it. How can I do?
Registered customers can deactivate subscription from the subscription page in the private area: log in, select the subscription, click the deactivation button and confirm it. If you are not a registered, enter your phone number and the purchase code (5 digit number) on Track Purchase Status Page, then click the deactivation button and confirm it.
19. I've got a question you didn't cover here. Do you provide customer support?
Yes, we do. You can get in touch with us from our Contact us page.